Galaxy Note Android 2.3.6 Firmware available
Posted by Anonymous in Category: Mobile at: November 27, 2011, 12:57 am
The new Android 2.3.6 Galaxy Note firmware is now available to the public, at least if you are willing to flash your mobile phone yourself unless you are from Germany or Suiza. The firmware version is N7000XXKK9.
For Germany users is right away accessible upon Kies. The firmware set up series is N7000XXKK9 with multi CSC record as well as has all a languages for European regions. In Switzerland a updates is accessible as well with firmware set up series N7000XXKKA. Anyone runs with these following versions N7000XXKJ1 as well as N7000XXKJ4 which is 2.3.5 can right away ascent to 2.3.6.
Model: GT-N7000 Samsung Galaxy Note
Version: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Build date: Nov 11, 2011
Flashing as well as Rooting instructions
Firmware files released by our friends from samfirmware.com as always. Note these instructions if followed wrong can damage your phone! Flashing is on your own risk!
1. Download a N7000XXKK9 record from this thread upon your computer;
2. operate 7zip upon your mechanism to remove a record declared N7000XXKK9_N7000OXXKK5_N7000XXKK5_HOME.tar.md5 (password is "samfirmware.com" without quotes);
3. if we have been already secure as well as we have already commissioned CWM, afterwards go to a Market as well as implement “Mobile Odin”;
4. if we have been already secure as well as we do not have CWM, a go to a Market as well as implement “Mobile Odin”. It will ask we to download an a single more plugin. Do that.
5. if we have been not rooted, follow a single of a methods in this thread, afterwards go behind to 3;
The rooting beam by Chainfire’s CF-Root heart is right away accessible by following a thread.
6. duplicate a record N7000XXKK9_N7000OXAKK9_HOME.tar.md5 somewhere upon your phone;
7. run Mobile Odin, name “Open file…” as well as indicate it to a .tar.md5 file;
8. name “Enable EverRoot” if we wish to base your latest firmware.
9. name “Inject Superuser” to implement SU upon tip of your latest firmware;
10. name “Inject Mobile ODIN” if we wish to implement Mobile ODIN upon tip of your latest firmware;
11. name “Flash firmware”
12. Choose “Check” to check a .tar.md5 record opposite a own checksum.
13. Wait. The “system” assign will take longer than a others to flash.
prepared by ccristal @XDA
Germany DBT – N7000XXKK9
Switzerland AUT – N7000XXKKA
Remember pw: 'samfirmware.com' without the quotes.
There are no reactions yet, let us know what you think and leave us your reaction bellow.